Plan Your Next Adventure!
Trying to figure out what to do in Apollo Bay? There are just so many things to see and do; you will want to extend that weekend getaway. Apollo Bay is home to breathtaking scenery, national parks, and fresh seafood.
Here are some ideas of where to visit and what to do in Apollo Bay:
- Apollo Bay Beach
- Apollo Bay Coastal Trails – leading you to Marriners Lookout Road or the Wild Dog Creek
- Apollo Bay History Trail & Apollo Bay Museum – enrich yourself with the early history of the town with historical points of interest
- Apollo Bay Bakery – taste the famous scallop pie
- Apollo Bay Fisherman’s Co-op – best place in town for fish and chips with locally caught crayfish available
- Great Ocean Road Running Festival
- Great Otway National Park
There is always something happening in Apollo Bay. See what’s on in Apollo Bay and start planning your next getaway around these exciting events.