Looking for the best things to do in Apollo Bay for families? Below we have put together a list of the top 10 things to do in Apollo Bay with kids.
Top 10 Things To Do In Apollo Bay With Kids
- Rainforest walk at the Great Otway National Park. The kids will love discovering the many waterfalls that flow all year round and spotting the local wildlife residents.
- Have fish & chips on the beach. A simple thing to do in Apollo Bay with kids but who doesn’t love fresh fish & chips?!
- A family fishing charter. Experience the family fun of getting out on the water and the thrill of catching a fish.
- Surfing lessons. Both adult and child lessons are available and are taken by a qualified coach
- Kayaking Tour to the Australian Fur Seal Colony. This is for children aged 12 years and over.
- Spend the day building sandcastles and swimming at the beach
- ‘Hike-in, Hike-out’ camping. This is an ideal and hassle-free way to experience camping with kids. All gear, food and transfers are provided and the camps are set up for you so you & the kids can just enjoy the fun of hiking along the spectacular Great Ocean Road.
- Swing, leap, climb and fly through the forest on a treetop eco-adventure experience. For ages 4 and up, this is one of the fun things to do with kids in Apollo Bay that you must try
- Visit the Cape Otway Lightstation. Learn about the local history and experience the exhilaration and stunning views on the Lighthouse Balcony
- Wildlife Tour. Guided by a conservationist discover local wildlife residents and learn about the ecology of the Otway Ranges – one of the educational yet fun things to do in Apollo Bay with kids
Ask Us About Fun Things To Do With Kids In Apollo Bay
Contact the local experts at the Apollo Bay Visitor Information Centre if you would like more information on things to do in Apollo Bay with kids.