Discover the Best Apollo Bay Activities
Pursuit your own outdoor adventure in Apollo Bay whether it’s by bike, hike, ride, kayak, board, drive or fly. Our list of Apollo Bay activities includes:
- Helicopter or light-plane tours over the Twelve Apostles, departing from Apollo Bay airfield
- Surfing at any of the local beaches
- Visiting the Cape Otway Lighthouse & Shipwrecked Coast
- Fishing off the local pier, from the beach, or out on the water (in any sea vessel)
- Walking a section of the Great Ocean Walk
Browse attractions (by location) to find other family activities in Apollo Bay.
What’s On & Where to Stay
Find other Apollo Bay attractions and activities by seeing what’s on nearby. With local markets, shows, and other events on all year round, be sure to stay up to date with the latest information by reading our events page.
While you’re here enjoying the local activities and attractions, kick your feet up at your choice of accommodation facilities. From apartments & backpackers, to B&B’s and cottages, and even luxurious houses, you’re sure to find something to suit your budget & style.